CONTENT AND ESSENCE OF IMPROVING THE CREATIVITY OF LEADERS AND PEDAGOGUES IN IMPROVING THE EFFECTIVENESS OF EDUCATION IN HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS
One of the important professional qualities of pedagogues is the desire for innovative pedagogical activity. The rise of innovative pedagogical activity is based on the evidence of opening new aspects of education and upbringing, creating new pedagogical technologies based on unconventionality and originality, and most importantly, the most optimal form of actualization of thinking, education, understanding.
In the course of the research, research works on the pedagogical improvement of the creativity of pedagogues were analyzed. Two main directions were indicated in the analysis, namely:
1) Provision of pedagogical conditions for pedagogical improvement of creativity of teaching staff;
2) Application of various methods and technologies in teaching.
The first direction was seen in the research work of E.M. Bazilevich, entitled “Development of creativity of future pedagogues-psychologists in the process of education in higher educational institutions” . He defined the psychological and pedagogical conditions of creative thinking of pedagogues:
- knowledge about the creative thinking of pedagogic personnel is acquired in the process of studying professional problems;
- associative development of thinking, initiative, is the basis for accepting an original solution to the problem;
- activation of mental processes involves mastering methods of overcoming psychological inertia in thinking and acting.
In our opinion, the following conditions are met for the pedagogical improvement of the creativity of teaching staff:
- To know the essence, content, individual methods of pedagogical activity, in particular, to achieve the step-by-step implementation of their actions.
- Ecological perspective on professional-pedagogical activities in the organization of educational process in higher education institutions.
- Use of opportunities aimed at effective organization of the educational process in higher education institutions at the reproductive, research or creative level.
- Development of social skills in the process of collective activity (models of modeling professional activity).
- The need and ability to logically and beautifully create a project of the educational process.